Mussels in White Wine and Garlic
Recipe courtesy of Kyle Martin
|Total Time:||25 mins|
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
- • 4 lbs Thimble Bay Blues Organic Mussels
- • 2 cups dry white wine
- • 4 large shallots, finely chopped
- • 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- • 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- • 1⁄3 cup mixed fresh herbs (such as flat-leaf parsley, chervil, or basil), chopped
- • 6 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
Over medium heat, combine wine, shallots, garlic, and salt in a large stockpot. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in Thimble Bay Blues Organic Mussels. Cover and increase heat to high. When all mussels are open and cooked through (about 5 minutes), stir in herbs and butter.
Remove from heat, divide mussels and broth among four bowls, and serve immediately.